Diagnosis and specialized treatment of:
Arthritic Foot & Ankle Care
Diabetic Foot Infections
Geriatric Foot Care
Our services include:
- Medical History —Because systematic conditions frequently manifest in the feet the podiatrists of the FOOT HEALTH CENTERS need to know the state of your general health as well as your foot condition.
- Examination —A comprehensive foot examination will be made, as well as ankle, knee, hip and back when needed. Many foot conditions are mechanical in origin.
- X-Rays —Many conditions of the foot are due to bony pathology. The podiatrists may take x-rays to aid in a diagnosis. Our multi-doctor practice enables additional consultation if needed, with no inconvenience to the patient. Foot and ankle fractures are also diagnosed and treated.
- Lab Tests —Tests of blood and urine as well as cultures may be needed to diagnose specific problems. Also, testing of any tissues removed is available. MRI's, CAT Scans or Vascular Testing may be prescribed at FOOT HEALTH CENTERS to enhance the diagnosis process.
- Medication —The podiatrist may find it necessary to prescribe oral, injectable, or topically applied medications in the treatment of your condition.
- Orthoses —Corrective devices of several types are indicated in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems. The FOOT HEALTH CENTERS are consultants to many athletic teams, clubs and individual competitive athletes.
- Surgery —Many painful conditions of the foot are correctable by surgery. These procedures are fully discussed and explained by the doctors of the FOOT HEALTH CENTERS and surgery may be preformed in the office, surgical center or in the hospital facilities as needed.
- Third Party Billing —The treatment of many foot conditions is covered by third party carriers. We will be happy to explain all charges.